Visit 2 beautiful places in 1 day
The PlacenPeople community has hundreds of guides and organizers throughout Puglia: take the opportunity to build the tour you prefer, choosing which places to visit: we will help you find the guide suitable for the route you have chosen!
You can choose any two places in Puglia: clearly we recommend that you choose two that are close to each other, in order to spend as little time as possible on the road and enjoy the beauty of the tour instead.
Do you want to visit the places where your relatives were born and lived? Have you heard of a particular town and want to be there in person? With us, you can.
What places are recommended?
If this is your first time in Puglia, we recomend those places (navigate the map).
If you already know the top places, and you wish to visit some alternative locations, feel free to contact us and ask your preference, our guides can bring you wherever you prefer.
Organization of the tour
The organizers of these tours like to provide their car for free as a courtesy. PlacenPeople will recommend the guide who is in the most suitable point to make the journey with you. PlacenPeople guides will reach you where you are and you will go together to the first location, where you will spend the morning. You will have lunch in one of the two places of your choice (lunch is not included and the organizers always give suggestions, but the choice is yours). After lunch you will reach the second location, where you will spend the afternoon. The guide will be there for you (you will be alone or at most with a very small group) and will be able to manage the times according to your needs: if you want you will also have ample free time. At the end of the tour, you will return to the meeting point by car. In case you need it, and the return itinerary does not get longer, you can also ask the organizer to be dropped off in a different place from where you left in the morning.
*Costs (and inclusions)
– FLEXI TOUR: the participation fee for this type of tour is € 87 per person with a minimum of 3 people. The passage by car is free, so even if you prefer to use your own car, the cost does not change. The activity of the organizer is included in the cost, while anything else is excluded (snacks, lunch, souvenirs, etc.) and entrance tickets to monuments or churches are excluded (which are however optional). Based on 3 dates chosen by you, we will tell you the date on which one the tour will start within 2 days from the first available date.
– OPEN TOUR: as for the flexi tour, the open tour is also a group tour, so other people can join. The difference is that the open tour allows you to choose the date on which to do the tour; the amount of € 20 must be added to the total amount.
– PRIVATE TOUR: the flexi tour is a group tour, so other people can join. In case you want to make a private tour, the amount of € 50 must be added to the total amount, and no other external reservations will be accepted.
– CHILDREN: PlacenPeople organisers apply a total discount for children up to 3 years old, while the payment is half-price up to 10 years old. From 11 years old they are considered adults. If a free car liftis required in the presence of small children, an extra charge may be required for the rental of the seat, if necessary.
- 1/2 PERSONS: booking is also accepted for a single guest (€ 150) or two guests (€ 94 per person).
- SINGLE LOCATION: you can also choose to remove one location, so the tour will take place in half day (and you will pay 150 euros in total for 2 people).
- AVAILABLE LANGUAGES: the standard tour is available in English and Italian; other languages are available upon request.
The cost of any extras will be agreed before you complete the booking. The entrance to the monuments and indoor places is optional. The organizers are certified tour guides or tour leaders with a licence.
Duration and Period
The tour generally lasts around 6-7 hours, depending on the locations chosen, and you can also add some free time. Many organizers are flexible and can extend the tour upon request. Tours are available all year round.
How to book
📩- PlacenPeople will send your request to the Organizer and reply with his confirmation
💳- You will pay a deposit with PayPal or card. Activities in PlacenPeople are sold directly by the Organizers.
👍- You and the Organizer will talk by phone and meet on the day of the activity. You will complete the payment directly to him/her.
Acivity code: TOUR000X